Here are five good reasons why it pays to exhibit at RAC India ExCon, the international exhibition on Refrigeration – Air Conditioning – Cold Chain Sector
1. Wide range of components for Refrigeration – Air Conditioning – Cold Chain: RAC India ExCon with its first edition will be a platform to suit the industry and the trends in the Refrigeration – Air Conditioning – Cold Chain sectors for the benefit of exhibitors and visitors. The leading suppliers from the industry will present a compact display of their components and systems in New Delhi, such as compressors, heat exchangers, fans, ventilation systems, air conditioning systems, insulation and C&I, plus services for these sectors. Secure the opportunity to also present your know-how, products and services at this extensive and unique show in 2018.
2. RAC India ExCon represents the entire gamut of your sector: The concept of RAC India ExCon is decisively influenced by the industry’s top players. How can the overall efficiency and performance of systems are improved and managed? How important are cross-system control and the necessary monitoring with and without automation? Present your innovation in 2018 and provide the answers to tomorrow’s questions.
3. RAC India ExCon Connecting Experts: RAC India ExCon is far more than a trade fair. The international event in New Delhi is supplemented by a top-class exhibition and conference. RAC India ExCon is an event from the experts for the experts. This is where trade, industry, plant construction, users, training and research meet to discuss the latest trends, make important contacts and do business.
4. Excellent climate for long-term business relationships: RAC India ExCon, main objective is to be the industry’s most important Trade Platform. Conceived in befitting manner, the exhibition, supporting programme and Exhibitors Evening are the perfect opportunity for you to cultivate existing contacts, make new ones and establish long-term business relationships.
5. RAC India Conference and forums: Learning, informing, discussing and networking. There will be no better place than RAC India ExCon for the community to meet to discuss the developments and trends in the segments of refrigeration – air conditioning & cold chain planned and conducted by the top ranking experts. The Conference concurrent to the exhibition, and is devoted to the pertinent issues including energy efficiency and energy conservation.
You can contribute presentations on your topics and products at these events. A need based class of audience will listen and visit your stand.
Be a part of the movement – TODAY!